Electrolux 3 way fridge

Guest Mike

Guest Mike
Hi wonder if you can help I have a fridge in a Westfalia camper, this work's on elec but does not ignite when on gas any the electric lighter does click as it tries to light. I may try to take the fridge out for a clean if I can find out how it is held in, any suggestions. Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Mike, I can't help but have just discovered same problem on the fridge in our caravan . The push button igniter has no spark.In just over a week we will travel abroad with it. The green electric light comes on, but it will take ages to the fridge working. In very hot weather I have often switched to gas in the daytime because it cools better. A trip to a dealer/repairer may be needed...yet more expense. Good luck. Ken

Hi I did get mine going in the end I bought a manual But the switch that looks like an igniter, is in fact a switch to let the gas out untill it gets hot then you can let go. mine spark's automaticly when put on gas CHECK YOUR EARTH LEAD THIS YOU CAN GET TO WITHOUT REMOVING THE FRIDGE I have learnt a lot about this in a long hot weekend sorry I am in a rush at the moment have to go have an appointment. Hope this helps, let me know

• 7 months later...
Guest Tim Peat
I have the same problem with an Electrolux RM 2210. Electric sparker sparking and flashing. I smell gas but no flame. I was wondering how you solved your problem? Tim

Archived