Peugeot base servicing

Stewart Hendry

• 3 weeks later...

Some years ago, I read an article that listed a number of recommended garages for servicing motorhomes. In the list was BT (yes, the telephone company). Apparently BT Fleet has diversified from just maintaining its own vehicles to many other companies’ vehicles from cars to light vans and HGVs, they also service and repair private vehicles. All work is covered by a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty and they have a network of over 500 garages.

For the past 4 years I have had my car and motorhome serviced and MOT’d by BT. The service cost less than halve of the dealer network garage and did not invalidate the warranty as they are VAT registered.

http://www.btfleet.com/service/service-maintenance-repair.aspx

They have a garage in Stockport.

I cannot recommend them highly enough and, no, I do not work for BT.

scramblers - 2010-11-13 7:42 PM

Some years ago, I read an article that listed a number of recommended garages for servicing motorhomes. In the list was BT (yes, the telephone company). Apparently BT Fleet has diversified from just maintaining its own vehicles to many other companies’ vehicles from cars to light vans and HGVs, they also service and repair private vehicles. All work is covered by a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty and they have a network of over 500 garages.

For the past 4 years I have had my car and motorhome serviced and MOT’d by BT. The service cost less than halve of the dealer network garage and did not invalidate the warranty as they are VAT registered.

http://www.btfleet.com/service/service-maintenance-repair.aspx

They have a garage in Stockport.

I cannot recommend them highly enough and, no, I do not work for BT.

Hi Scramblers, many thanks for the suggestion. I have looked at them online this evening and will follow up tomorrow. Regards,

Stewart

Archived