Servicing at White Arches Motorhomes, Rushden

RogerGW

Has anyone any experience they'd like to share of getting a motorhome serviced here?

Thanks,

Roger

PS I had another thread about this earlier but it's disappeared for some reason. It wasn't there long enough for many people to read it, so I'm posting again.

I used to have my Caravan serviced there every year when i lived up that area, never had any problems, and when a Bodywork insurance job cropped up they manged to chase up the manufacturer (Elddis) very well.

Did a great repair job and a fair bit of re-sealing for leaks that I didn't know I had. Nothing bad to say about them. Ray

You could be right Roger, after all they have advertise in MMM so they won't want any negatives on here will they. *-)

Good luck with it, we had huge crash in ours yesterday , no on hurt but will be looking for a body repair shop now. Guy in the garage business reckons they will right it off as they will have to replace one huge side panel.

Not a good day. :'(

Mandy

Mandy&Andy - 2010-10-28 6:57 AM

...we had huge crash in ours yesterday , no on hurt but will be looking for a body repair shop now. Guy in the garage business reckons they will right it off as they will have to replace one huge side panel.

Oh, that's rotten luck! It's a blessing that nobody was hurt but that sort of thing is still a shock. I hope you get a good valuation from your insurers.

Regards,

Roger

Archived