campsite contact

the crumblies

Evening all. I'm planning an itinerary for a trip in mid-November which includes Hereford. On my road atlas are two sites which I can't find in the usual directories. One is on the A438, nearest village seems to be Little Tarrington, the other is on the B4224, south of Mordiford, at Fiddler's Green. Does anyone know these sites, and more importantly, do you have a contact number? Any help for an arthritic old duffer most appreciated, please. :-(

Hmm.. many thanks Malc. That one is in the CC book as well, as an affiliated site. It's probably the same one, so I think my road atlas may be wrong, as it is shown quite a bit further south. Lots of sites close in November, especially further north - we are actually going to Carlisle, and it's proving quite tricky to find sites. Those that are open are well booked.

If Tintern Abbey is not too far out of your way, phone The Anchor Inn about an overnight stop there. Lovely quiet place and you can treat the other half to a very nice meal. The landlord is very obliging. I do not have contact details to hand but a quick furtle on Google will see you sorted.

Archived