Ultrastore switch "blanking" cover...

pepe63xnotuse

I'm looking to move the control switch for our Ultrastore boiler(gas only)..preferably to somewhere that doesn't involve us having to crawl on all fours to see it!...and I'm trying to find a "blanking cover" to tidy it's original location..

I've scoured internet and have been in touch with Leisurespares,who told me I'd need to contact Truma sales..but even Truma couldn't help(..even after being put through to their "technical dept").

The switch looks very similar to the cbe switches,however I can't find anywhere online that gives the hole spacings for the fixings on them(..the Truma's are 46mm centres)..

Has anyone used a cbe switch and can recall their fixing centres please..?

I know there are any number of ways I could "blank" the original holes but I'd really prefer to use something that is in keeping with the existing switches if possible..

Thanks..

Chris

Chris our Autosleeper Symbol waterheater switch was at the back of the floor unit under the oven there was enough cable to move the complete switch to the end of the large offside seat base unit ,

the original hole in the back of the base unit I just covered with a normal household single switch blank unit over the round hole.

If yours is in view could you not fit a 13a socket or fused spur unit to match the existing sockets try a local caravan dealer they may keep some in

Alf

Archived