Motor Home Repair

Keff

Hi all

I have a Murvi Morello and I am looking for a accident repairer as when backing into the drive way the post jumped out and hit me what I am looking for is a recommendation for a repairer in Norfolk near to Kings Lynn as possible

Thanks Keith

Good luck with your repair - hope you find a really good repairer in your area. We recently had a minor repair (not caused by us!) done at Adams Morey bodyshop in Southampton and would recommend them to any motorhome owner. We would certainly use them again if we were unfortunate enough to need this sort of work again. ;-)

Is your van still under warranty ? If it is then you may need to look at the terms of your warranty as to who can do the repair. Sometimes it has to be an 'approved' dealer so that if you have any future problems e.g. leaks, damp you are still covered under the warranty.

Of course if your van is not under warranty then you are free to choose who you like :-D

Guest JudgeMental

with a panel van does it still need yearly damp check/stamps in a book?

while I appreciate any new openings, windows, vents etc..... can let in water from time to time, surely risk is nothing compared with a coachbuilt camper?

maybe any Hymer car/Adria owners etc... could help enlighten me? :-D

Keff - 2010-11-19 8:45 PM

Hi all

I have a Murvi Morello and I am looking for a accident repairer as when backing into the drive way the post jumped out and hit me what I am looking for is a recommendation for a repairer in Norfolk near to Kings Lynn as possible

Thanks Keith

Hi Keith

Have a look at Rachel Stothert's article on page 163 of December MMM.

Gladwins, a family run business since 1959, who have 7 branches across the East of England, including Kings Lynn.

www.gladwins.com

I don't have any personal experience of them, but worth reading the article.

Archived