Fiat Ducato Headlights

jrisch

Thanks, guys, for your quick responses. The items recommended are unfortunately for 1994 on models and I need aa 1992 pair. However I have found that the Talbot Express and Citroen C25 are near identical models and the parts from those should fit so I'm taking a punt on those.

jrisch - 2010-11-22 11:53 PM

Thanks, guys, for your quick responses. The items recommended are unfortunately for 1994 on models and I need aa 1992 pair. However I have found that the Talbot Express and Citroen C25 are near identical models and the parts from those should fit so I'm taking a punt on those.

For goodness sake, just had a quick search and do not come in cheap. Cheapest I can see is around 90 each.

..second hand 99.99 + 10del on ebay for a pair....second hand!!!!!

:-( . Hope you manage to find cheaper.

Thanks again, guys. I considered those once I realised Talbot Express ones would do. However there were new ones at £70 each on eBay which I've bought instead. Still a lot better than the £125+VAT each which my motorhome repairer was quoted.

Ypur help was much appreciated.

jrisch - 2010-11-23 9:42 PM

Thanks again, guys. I considered those once I realised Talbot Express ones would do. However there were new ones at £70 each on eBay which I've bought instead. Still a lot better than the £125+VAT each which my motorhome repairer was quoted.

Ypur help was much appreciated.

Seems to be a good price, well not good as rediculously expensive really but very good for what is available but probaly due to manuctured now in low volumes and retooling was required.

I agree with getting new ones as light output will be much higher than with second hand ones and you will notice a massive diference driving in the dark, also make the van look a lot nicer...smart clean headlights can transform the appearance.

Archived