York trip......or not

ips

JudgeMental - 2010-12-02 6:47 PM

Can the dog give you a blow job?

I have some yummy korean recipes for dog?

brilliant Judge (lol) (lol)

answer to the op go west my friend... go west :D

but if thats not the answer

give em cash... half a crown...and no change ..they will be well satisfied (lol)

David

me personally would have ate the lab by now :D

UPDATE

Well york is off as the girls dont fancy having to dig us out. I point blank refused to go to manchester (god I am brave) so they were getting the train in untill they changed there mind just in case the train got cancelled coming home and I aint driving into manchester late afternoon in traffic, no way. So.... they have gone to preston instead getting bus home. So I am in office for a few hours ... some weekend holiday this turned out to be. Oh and I HAVE to go shopping with them tommorow.....apparently :-(

No problem at all. We chose a pitch that had been used prior to the snow coming down, (obviously), on we went no problem.

The site has not been gritted apart from walkways to the showers. Water has worked up to this morning, ours has froze for the first time since arriving so we've used the shower block, 1st time in about 5 years, we prefer our own.

It's beautiful here, one of our favourite places, I'm glad we decided to come, fortune has favoured the brave.

Or daft :D

Martyn

ips - 2010-12-03 11:47 AM

UPDATE

Well york is off as the girls dont fancy having to dig us out. they have gone to preston instead getting bus home :-(

We also went shopping in Preston......then more shopping in Leyland.

I remember seeing loads of guys looking happy (not) at being dragged round the shops by their wives / girlfriends / daughters ! Me included !

Even bumped into Andy Stothart and his wife, who didn't like the length of the Q in the shop we were in and cleared off. He wanted to go home and polish his camera, and check on how the North End had got on.

Allen

LordThornber - 2010-12-06 9:30 AM

No problem at all. We chose a pitch that had been used prior to the snow coming down, (obviously), on we went no problem.

The site has not been gritted apart from walkways to the showers. Water has worked up to this morning, ours has froze for the first time since arriving so we've used the shower block, 1st time in about 5 years, we prefer our own.

It's beautiful here, one of our favourite places, I'm glad we decided to come, fortune has favoured the brave.

Or daft :D

Martyn

Oh well never mind we had a full weekend doing stuff anyway.

wints - 2010-12-06 9:33 AM

ips - 2010-12-03 11:47 AM

UPDATE

Well york is off as the girls dont fancy having to dig us out. they have gone to preston instead getting bus home :-(

We also went shopping in Preston......then more shopping in Leyland.

I remember seeing loads of guys looking happy (not) at being dragged round the shops by their wives / girlfriends / daughters ! Me included !

Even bumped into Andy Stothart and his wife, who didn't like the length of the Q in the shop we were in and cleared off. He wanted to go home and polish his camera, and check on how the North End had got on.

Allen

Dropped em off at 10-30 in preston they rang me at 5pm to tell me they were just getting on the train home from ................. manchester. I cant keep up :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived