Swift Survey

Way2Go

For those people who want to blame Swift for everything except global warming and England's failure to host a kick-about should be interested in the email I received below.  I'm assuming at some point it will ask for details of your vehicle so those who don't own a Swift (but like to complain about them anyway) are excluded :-)

"Please can you help by completing our survey.

Swift Research, an independent market research agency, are currently conducting research on behalf of a major automotive company. The aim of the research is to explore the ownership of camper vans and motor homes and the decision making process in the purchase of your van. They wish to consult with a subsection of owners, who have purchased a camper van or motor home since 2005, via an online survey. Swift Research would be very grateful for your participation in the survey.

In accordance with the market research code of conduct, should you choose to do so, your details would remain confidential and your answers will remain anonymous during any reporting of findings.

The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete and can be accessed via the link. Once you have clicked on the link you will be asked a series of questions to ensure you fit the profile of owner Swift Research wishes to engage with. If you wish to participate in the research you have until the 12th December to do so.

http://survey.swift-research.co.uk/LeisureAndHolidayHomes.htm

If you have any queries regarding the research please call Claire Henshall at Swift Research (to avoid confusion, this has no relation to Swift Group) on 01937 543 600, or email claire.henshall@swift-research.co.uk "

When I looked at the link there is no information about the Company on the front page ( there may be later in the survey)

Being a cynical old s*d, I was concerned that it could be at worst a scam or they may be linked to the manufacturer.

Internet search found that they are an independant Market Research agency based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire, founded in 2008.

I followed the links and did the survey. Seems to be pointing towards VW Californias as the last few questions seem to try and find out whether I would by such a model. Easy to complete survey and you do not leave your email address, telephone number, or postal address. It's a chance to influence the market.

Archived