merry christmas on the M/H forum

michele

Well it is nearly christmas and I so didnt want to forget you all .

Most have been so kind over the years and some are now gone but not forgotten .

So who ever you may be I just want you all to know My family and I wish you all the best for the christmas holidays and may it be a healthy one to you all.

Safe travels (lol)

michele - 2010-12-06 9:39 PM

When he retires maybe we will get a VW pop top so we can just go alone .

We had MHs with the kids for years, then they gto a bit too big and we had other kinds of hols for a while.

Until 1999, when they said "We don't want to come on holiday with you anymore."

"Are you quite sure - is that your final answer?" I said.

"Yes."

So we went out and bought old "Hannibal," an ancient TWO-BERTH Transit, and never looked back!

Go for it girl, and happy Christmas to you.

Guest Tracker

A very happy Christmas Michele to yourself and all the family.

Dot and I have the utmost respect and admiration for the commitment to others that you have made and continue to make - we sure as heck couldn't do it - and if anyone deserves some good luck it has to be you.

Please don't leave us for good as this forum just would not be the same without you and your observations - which are always made in good natured banter.

I for one appreciate and look forward to your postings - even if I don't always quite understand them!

Michelle I have not been on the forum so much in the past few months so have some catching up to do. From your post above I assume you no longer have a m/h and hope that is by choice and not through accident. Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year to you and your family and to all forum members.

Guest Tracker

Talking of humbug - who remembers 'winter mixture' - lovely unwrapped sweeties that all stuck together - and to the paper bag - which added a certain something to the flavour!

I liked the clove ones and the aniseed twist!

Archived