OUR HOST,S WARNERS

Corky 8

Madmaggott - 2010-12-22 3:56 PMSeason's greetings to all from sunny Fishguard.

Can someone send me just a little snow so I can build a snowman please?

how many tons would you likecan't believe somewhere in UK isn't under enough snow to build respectable snowmandon't knock it my friend, you may just get what you wish for >:-) :D >:-) >:-) merry xmas [ ;-) ] one and all

May I echo everything that has been said . I enjoy leafing thru' the forum picking up tips etc from all and sundry. Merry Christmas and a very Good New year, excellent touring, camping, wild camping etc in 2011.

Hopefully Santa will be good to you all.

Wot snow !!

May I echo everything that has been said . I enjoy leafing thru' the forum picking up tips etc from all and sundry. Merry Christmas and a very Good New year, excellent touring, camping, wild camping etc in 2011.

Hopefully Santa will be good to you all.

Wot snow !!

Hello all at Warners, a double thank you from me!! Firstly for the access to this brilliant forum and all the help we have had from its contributors, we couldn't do it without you at Warners!

Secondly, our postie arrived this morning knocking at the door with a package we were not expecting, low and behold I have won a book 'Where Angels Fear to Tread' in a Warners MMM competition, I do the competitions every month but never expect to win, so thank you again.

Best wishes to all at Warners and your Families. :-D

Barbarian

Archived