Thank you all

Hawcara

I would just like to say thank you to all those on this site.

As a result of buying MMM and joining this forum and others along the way, my wife and I have purchased a motorhome. We collect it on Tuesday all being well.

In addition I have just updated my sat nav, again from info gleaned on this site, bought a small oil filled radiator (which has been useful in the recent cold weather at home) bought a skillet, maps of Germany and no doubt will collect other stuff.

When we had a caravan we knew nothing and learnt as we went along, but there was not a forum as useful as this, nor those who would help or PM.

With grateful thanks to all,

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year. :-D *-)

Hawcara - 2010-12-29 7:10 PM

I would just like to say thank you to all those on this site.

As a result of buying MMM and joining this forum and others along the way, my wife and I have purchased a motorhome. We collect it on Tuesday all being well.

In addition I have just updated my sat nav, again from info gleaned on this site, bought a small oil filled radiator (which has been useful in the recent cold weather at home) bought a skillet, maps of Germany and no doubt will collect other stuff.

When we had a caravan we knew nothing and learnt as we went along, but there was not a forum as useful as this, nor those who would help or PM.

With grateful thanks to all,

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year. :-D *-)

Welcome to Motorhoming.

Don't know where you intend to tour Germany or when but if you are in the Mosel valley around Easter come say hello and have a drink with us. -Elnagh low profile with a Bandit on a trailer (or off depending where we are!) We will be heading North from Trier from Good Friday onwards

Mike & Jackie

Archived