Morocco Vehicle Import Certifiacte

doonhamer

I am currently preparing for my second trip to Morocco and want to complete the temporary import documents for the van on-line but I have a problem with the "Identifiant No."  I have a number in my passport from the last trip but since then I have had to renew my passport.

If anyone has had to deal with this problem I'd be grateful for advice on whether to use the previous numberr or get a new one in the new passport.

Also if anyone has travelled through Tangier Med port recently I'd like to know how easy or difficult it was.

doonhamer - 2011-01-11 2:01 PM

I am currently preparing for my second trip to Morocco and want to complete the temporary import documents for the van on-line but I have a problem with the "Identifiant No."  I have a number in my passport from the last trip but since then I have had to renew my passport.

If anyone has had to deal with this problem I'd be grateful for advice on whether to use the previous numberr or get a new one in the new passport.

Also if anyone has travelled through Tangier Med port recently I'd like to know how easy or difficult it was.

If you referring to the on-line form here: http://www.douane.gov.ma/EDouane/DMCV/AT/Formulaire_AT.asp I would suggest, as your new passport does not have the police registration number in it, that you select 'autres' which produces the forms without the number filled in, you will then most likely get a new number when you register at the border (or, usually, on the ferry if you are going to Tangier).Can't help with procedures at Tangier Med Port, it wasn't open last time we were there, we went to the old Tangier town port.Andy

Archived