Safeway Security Locks

RUSSBUS

Hi, Thanks for your help and a very prompt response.

Unfortunately, I've tried on several occasions to ring the number but it was unobtainable. Tried to find the number on yell.com but couldn't find a company with this name. Eventually ended up on Companies House website only to find the company went bust during 2006.

So back to the drawing board. Can anyone recommend self fit deadlocks for a van conversion? I've checked out van-locked.co.uk and autoelectricsuk.co.uk. Has anyone fitted either of these or any other recommendations?

Price seems to be coming out around £200-£220 for our VW T5 with rear barn doors. Seems a bit steep but I suppose they will help to protect our investment.

Looking forward to your responses.

RUSSBUS - 2011-02-01 9:53 AM

Hi, Thanks for your help and a very prompt response.

Unfortunately, I've tried on several occasions to ring the number but it was unobtainable. Tried to find the number on yell.com but couldn't find a company with this name. Eventually ended up on Companies House website only to find the company went bust during 2006.

So back to the drawing board. Can anyone recommend self fit deadlocks for a van conversion? I've checked out van-locked.co.uk and autoelectricsuk.co.uk. Has anyone fitted either of these or any other recommendations?

Price seems to be coming out around £200-£220 for our VW T5 with rear barn doors. Seems a bit steep but I suppose they will help to protect our investment.

Looking forward to your responses.

Last time I spoke to them,the owner was ill and considering retiring.

I don't think they made the locks but subbed out the work.

The radial locks used were from a firm down South.

Have you tried the Heosafe locks?

Archived