Flavigny sur Ozerain, France

Knaus

My POI downloads from http://www.campingcar-infos.com show an Aire de services de stationnement in the main car park here.

Must admit i've never quite understood the distinction, but I've taken this particular definition to be that overnight parking is allowed, but there are no facilities (water and dump) - though in fact there is record of water being available here.

From Google it looks like a good-sized car park, and it is registered as  being "quiet" on the above website.

(There is an Aire de Service registered 6 miles away)

HTH

Hi,

We stayed overnight in the car park there a couple of years ago. There was another MH there at teatime and they left early evening but we had a quiet undisturbed night. There is a water tap in the corner of the carpark but no drains.

The town is very pleasant and a popular tourist destination. It is one of the Plus Beaux villages and was used for the film Chocolat as well as other films. When we left the next morning we passed a farm a few kilometres away with about half a dozen vans parked up possibly a France Passion site. See our website for more details ;-)

Steve

Homenaway - 2011-01-27 10:28 PMHi,
We stayed overnight in the car park there a couple of years ago. There was another MH there at teatime and they left early evening but we had a quiet undisturbed night. There is a water tap in the corner of the carpark but no drains.

The town is very pleasant and a popular tourist destination. It is one of the Plus Beaux villages and was used for the film Chocolat as well as other films. When we left the next morning we passed a farm a few kilometres away with about half a dozen vans parked up possibly a France Passion site. See our website for more details ;-)

Steve
What an interesting and informative site you have there, very impressed and will be invaluable when we eventually get the courage to visit France.

Homeandaway

Very interesting site. Have aaded to my favs. Having spent most of the last two years in Spain/Portugal, we will most likely stay in France again this year It is always useful to have others opinions to look at. Keep up the good work

PJay

Archived