Burstner 821 insulated screen cover advice

Zyroman

Vancomfort have just supplied us with a set of custom made external screen covers. We went to thier manufacturing site (just outside Sheffield) where templates were and we received completed items three weeks later - they were a perfect fit! If they have a patern for your motorhome then there is no need to be measured. Steve Beevers is the guy to speak to,for details just google "vancomfort"

Hi,

We had a Burstner Aviano 684i ,when we looked into getting external screen cover,s we were put off by the means in which most types we looked at were held on the Motorhome, some were glued on Velcro strips above the side cab window other,s were pop riveted press stud,s .I didn't like either fitting method so never  bought any, now changed vehicles, so check on the Fitting method before you take the plunge,  good Luck.

Charles Chodkowski - 2011-01-31 2:17 PM The Vancomfort ones fit very slmply, open passenger door and driver's side window and flaps fit in or over these. One can fit them quite easily by oneself. No external mod's were needed on the van.

Sorry I should have mentioned the Aviano had no cab doors only a habitation door, also some model,s only have one cab door,

Archived