Vote

johnnerontheroad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
silverback - 2011-02-09 7:45 PM

done it...but we are miles behind, gonna go to my sons now and vote thro his computer...and ive emailed some folk to vote as well :-D is this cheating (?) (lol)

jonathan

Ah, but all is fair in love and politics Mel - and you don't know what the other websites are doing overtly or covertly to 'enhance' their scores?

Tracker - 2011-02-09 7:52 PM

silverback - 2011-02-09 7:45 PM

done it...but we are miles behind, gonna go to my sons now and vote thro his computer...and ive emailed some folk to vote as well :-D is this cheating (?) (lol)

jonathan

Ah, but all is fair in love and politics Mel - and you don't know what the other websites are doing overtly or covertly to 'enhance' their scores?

have you been on the sherry Rich? im jon not mel !! or i was last time i looked (lol) maybe its my moobs (lol)

jonathan

JudgeMental - 2011-02-09 8:18 PM

I was the second to vote earlier on...Come on get this one up where it belongs! :D

Careful Judge, Tracker's already had a warning for offensive posts. :D

Just cast my vote, we're 3rd at the moment!

Come on guys and gals we need lots more support - the forum deserves it and all the hard work and invaluable advice that's put in by the experts, not to mention the day to days advice from regular contributors.

Come on OAL!!!

(lol)

Archived