Site finder CC, C&CC, CL

flicka

Rayjsj - 2011-02-09 10:39 PM

Yes, I found that too, looking at all the CL's on poor little GB i'm suprised it doesn't sink. (in reality there are a lot fewer than there were 10 years ago). ray

Not many in the Highlands, though :-S Is it because there is nobody here wanting to have vanners, or because no-one wnats to use CL/CS in the Highlands? (We are in the process of applying for CS)

Hi Barry & welcome to the forum.

No CS's on the site currently, but looking at the CL's some have more information than others, so I am presuming it is still Work in Progress.

Although the CC and C&CC appear comprehensive.

Also some interesting "Unusual Days Out"

Extract from the Silverdale site's "Google Earth Files" tab

"Caravan Club Certified Locations

Over one thousand Caravan Club Certified Locations in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. In some cases the red flagged location includes site details, and/or a link to the site's own website. Sites without electric hook ups (No EHU) are noted, but not all. Most others will have their postcodes if I have not edited them yet. The GPS location of most of the sites is based on their postcodes, so be aware of this. The GPS locations can be found from the Caravan Club's own site, but again, these appear to be based on the postcodes.

Caravan Club Sites

All the Caravan Club Sites in England, Wales and Scotland are included here. Unfortunately the Caravan Club have changed the file locations of their images and information three times over the past three years and so the information had been be re-entered but without any images. Sites with (NTB) in their title are sites those with No Toilet Block. Opening and closing dates are not included, as this would necessitate and annual re-write.

Camping & Caravan Club Sites

Updated to 20 Jan 2011, but does not include Affiliated Sites, or Certified Sites."

Archived