ahors tourist office the best in all France perhaps the world

Alf Stonehouse

:-D Cahors tourist office gives the best service in France

When i arrived hear i found the tourist office & next morning went along.They provided good information which didn't have to be dragged out the woman spoke excellent English,which is not unusual,

I saw that they like the area in which their advising tourists, i cant explain hear why its such a good tourist office but it is

Anyone visiting this area should try the Tulle office which is one of the worst & this office in Cahors which is just so good In other towns there are good and bad tourist offices but none as good as Cahors

Once again its summer weather 20c! This morning as i got ready to go to the market i watched as almost everyone passing was wearing summer skirts & dresses.Then i looked at my Lidl outside temperature gauge it said -2c!!

Inside my ancient comfortable motor home it was a steady 20c as it had been since the evening before i went to the market,Thats it yes,the tourist office hear suggests small things a tourist might not think to ask for such as the weekly market.Thanks to the tourist office i found the best places to go while enjoying the sites

On the subject of markets,for anyone wanting to buy confit of duck or dried duck filet the Saturday market in Tulle on the media tech parking is by far the best,he sells by packet not just weight and at 22€/kg is by 10€ the best price anywhere

Dressed in thick pullover winter coat & jeans by the time i was half way across the bridge i was cold Im very glad im in my camping car & dont have to decide weather to freeze in the morning or fri in the afternoon

Cahors is a relay nice town indeed :-D B-)

Guest pelmetman

Hi Alf

Are you parked up on the Aire right next to the river? We spent a quiet night there last month.

Glad you continue to enjoy your trip.

Sue

Archived