Health and safety in the home

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I thought I would bring to the attention of forum members a recent health and safety issue I discovered in the Home.

I like to think of myself as a new man in so far as I do my share of the household chores, one of my jobs every morning is to clean the bathroom whether it’s the shower or bath loo etc.

This particular morning I decided the loo brush needed a clean, always a rather unsavoury implement to clean, but I had the idea to leave it in the pan and pour bleach over it.

My advice to forum members is that if you follow this cleaning tip...... to ensure you advise your family members that you have left the bog brush sticking out of the loo.

This will prevent many harsh words, and threats of violence from a normally placid member of the household

:$ :$ :$

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2011-02-11 7:47 PM

This will prevent many harsh words, and threats of violence from a normally placid member of the household

:$ :$ :$

Fair enough Dave - but isn't it time that Troy learnt to check the loo before use?

Guest Tracker
big olga - 2011-02-11 8:16 PM

Hi, The trap the females in the house leave for me is bleach in the toilet water.

This produces clouds of sulphuric acid when the pee reacts with the bleach!!

The only thing you can do is an emergency flush!

dave.

Just don't drop a gurt big 'splasher' into to bleachy water or you might get a strange fizzing sensation in the crown jewels area!

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2011-02-12 11:14 PM

... it's certainly make them 'sparkle' though Tracker!!! 8-)

Which begs the question - how do you know that Mel?

Is there something you are not telling us?

Guest pelmetman
Dave Newell - 2011-02-13 9:48 AM

You lot may joke but let me tell you bleach burns in the nether regions are extremely unpleasant. I won't say how but trust me on this, I have personal experience 8-) .

D.

But as Mel seems to know about these things did they sparkle (?) (lol)

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2011-02-13 2:03 PM

Dave Newell - 2011-02-13 9:48 AM

You lot may joke but let me tell you bleach burns in the nether regions are extremely unpleasant. I won't say how but trust me on this, I have personal experience 8-) .

D.

But as Mel seems to know about these things did they sparkle (?) (lol)

Probably not - but I imagine they glowed somewhat!

I am all for trying new experiences but I think I'll give this one a miss!

Guest pelmetman
Dave Newell - 2011-02-13 5:55 PM

Didn't notice any sparkle or glow but it bloody well stung for tooooo many days :-S .

D

You want to stick to the "Max Factor" Dave (lol)

As we used to say in the Navy

"Max Factor Knacker Lacquer..................Adds luster to your cluster" :D (lol) (lol)

You know how you can fit the hinges of a loo seat in several different positions? Well I've noticed over the years that, when visiting, you can always tell an all-female household by the fact that the loo seat is fitted in such a way that it won't stay up. You then have the choice of:

(a) sitting down like "them" or

(b) holding it up with one hand while holding "it" with the other or

© taking a dangerous risk

And they call US selfish! :D :D :D

Archived