Who said crime does not pay?

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Seems like a nice earner to me :D You knick 800 quid from your employer then you shaft him again for stress caused by getting caught >:-(

Another good reason not to employ anyone me thinks *-)

pelmetman - 2011-02-16 2:04 PM

Seems like a nice earner to me :D You knick 800 quid from your employer then you shaft him again for stress caused by getting caught >:-(

O.K. I give up.

What ARE you talking about ???

(lol)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2011-02-16 3:42 PM

O.K. I give up.

(lol)

Jeremy Vine show, about the tea leaf who got caught last year by his boss knicking money, and was marched through the streets of Witham with a plackard round his neck saying thief, he's now sued his boss for thousands for the stress caused >:-(

malc d - 2011-02-16 3:42 PM

pelmetman - 2011-02-16 2:04 PM

O.K. I give up.

(lol)

A guy stole £800 from his boss, the boss then led the thief around the streets with a placard around his neck saying "I am a thief"

The thief has now successfully sued his ex boss for stress etc and the boss has now got to pay his ex employee £11000 in compensation.

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2011-02-17 6:18 PM

Much as we may think the justice suited the crime, in order for the man to carry out the placard walking, he must have felt very threatened and that he didn't have a choice ... think about it. :-|

He had a choice not to knick the money *-)

Much as we may think the justice suited the crime, in order for the man to carry out the placard walking, he must have felt very threatened and that he didn't have a choice ... think about it. :-|

I think there is more to this than we have heard.

Why was the crime just not reported to the police in the normal way ?

I read that his hands were tied behind his back - sounds like his boss went a bit over the top.

And why didn't the police charge him with anything ?

The amount he was paid was also exaggerated. He got £5000 compensation. The rest were legal fees.

Report I heard on local radio, said that the Boss had been charged with Kidnap.

Seems his Lawyer/Barrister is a bit niave, why not counter that arguemant with Citizens Arrest (?) (?) (?)

In many circumstances the Laws an Ass & many of those administrating it are Ass**oles.

flicka - 2011-02-17 11:11 PM

Report I heard on local radio, said that the Boss had been charged with Kidnap.

Seems his Lawyer/Barrister is a bit niave, why not counter that arguemant with Citizens Arrest (?) (?) (?)

In many circumstances the Laws an Ass & many of those administrating it are Ass**oles.

It could be that his lawyer knows that when making a citizens arrest you are not allowed to tie people up ?

Guest Peter James
malc d - 2011-02-17 7:04 PM

I think there is more to this than we have heard.

Why was the crime just not reported to the police in the normal way ?

I read that his hands were tied behind his back - sounds like his boss went a bit over the top.

And why didn't the police charge him with anything ?

The amount he was paid was also exaggerated. He got £5000 compensation. The rest were legal fees.

Yes but they can't spoil a good story with the facts.

Guest Peter James
pelmetman - 2011-02-17 6:23 PM

He had a choice not to knick the money *-)

Does that mean that if A steals money from B, then A can do anything he likes with B?

Guest pelmetman
Peter James - 2011-02-22 7:49 AM

Does that mean that if A steals money from B, then A can do anything he likes with B?

Sounds like your on the side of the B's? just like our justice system >:-(

Who stands up for the victims (?) Not the justice system thats for sure>:-(

Justice!! our so called Judges dont know the difference between right and wrong, just how to line their pockets *-)

Guest Peter James
pelmetman - 2011-02-22 9:36 AM

Peter James - 2011-02-22 7:49 AM

Sounds like your on the side of the B's? just like our justice system >:-(

You ignore the question I asked, then set up a straw man to knock him down.

Guest pelmetman

Straw man? thats a new one on me :-S

I think "A" did over react, but not to the extent that he should of been dragged through the courts, so that "B" gets a nice wodge of cash along with the lawyers, a profession that along with our justice system should hang their heads in shame for what they are doing to this country >:-(

Archived