vantage motorhomes

gadjo

Hi all

toying with idea of downsizing (again) now that there is only 2 of us and have been looking at the Vantage range.

has any one any experince of these vans as have had a look on the web site and they seem ok good payloads ect.

I quite like the look of the 'med' only 5.4 meters long, nice and compact well layed out.

Cheers

Guest JudgeMental

The vangtage get mentioned now and again and seem to have a good reputation

have seen the 5.4 series vans at Dusseldorf show,and a bit to much of a downsize for us! The Adria twin SP is this years MMM award winner for this class of van, can be had very high spec LHD for approx £33.000 you can add anothr £10000 to that for RHD and a far inferior spec, but it does include a near useless grill and little else*-)

cheers judge

interesting that you think the 5.4 is too small you never really know till you get inside one I supose, looks can be deciving on these web sites.

Mind you this is about 2 meters smaller than our present van.

will have to find a dealer and and have compare me thinks

gadjo - 2011-02-24 11:16 AM

cheers judge

interesting that you think the 5.4 is too small you never really know till you get inside one I supose, looks can be deciving on these web sites.

Mind you this is about 2 meters smaller than our present van.

will have to find a dealer and and have compare me thinks

While comparing have a look at the equivalent IH models. We preferred these particularly for the unique rear panel that replaces the rear (barn) doors. This gives more boot space, reduces ingress of road dust and is much warmer. Our present van (although the RL version which is 6.36m long) feels more like a slim coachbuilt than a van conversion.

The Tio range is a rear lounge version and the Oregon is front lounge - both are available in the 6m Fiat Ducato and on the Merc Sprinter but I personally think the mercs are too high, too narrow and too expensive!

Have a lok at: http://www.ihmotorhomes.com/

Good luck with the search.

David

Archived