Motorhome Polish,

Corky 8

Earlier in the year ,I enquired about the use of Pledge polish on Motorhome exterior,not getting a very positive reply to its suitability, I started to search for a polish more suitable, having used Mer , autoglym etc I was looking for an alternative to the run of the Mill but not too expensive and eventually came same across MckLords Caravan polish , Read all the gumph about it on their web site and took the plunge and bought a gallon (5 litre),

Today being sunny and mild ,I washed the Motorhome , leather-ed it off then set to with the Mcklords polish, its semi creamy so will spray,  transferred half a litre into an empty spray bottle for ease of application, I did the cab first and was impressed with the results and ease of use, it removed all the black streak,s caused by the run off from the over cab with ease, then the overcab,and onto the sides again removing the black streak,s  it dries pretty quick too and doesn't go to that static powder when polishing off,I even did the window,s and alloy wheels , really impressed with the final finish, glad now I bought the Gallon and would buy more when needed.

It is dearer from E Bay than direct and comes in I litre spay bottles if you don't want to buy as much as a gallon, its a bit like Dyna-glaze used to be but without the petroleum distillates,  I,m well chuft with it,

http://www.mcklordsdirect.co.uk/product_page.asp?prodid=37

Archived