Ooops .....

Mel B

When a lady accidentally puts up a Dollar sign, I think it is known as a Freudian slip. :D

Women never change!!!!!!

NB note the use of the word 'lady' Mel. The lies I tell to keep the peace. :-S

Mel B - 2011-03-02 5:36 PM Actually ... I do play the piano ... accordian, violin, guitar, recorder, harmonica .... but not usually at the same time that I'm on the computer ! :D (lol)

Written proof that women cannot multitask you read it on here ha ha

Mel B - 2011-03-02 5:36 PM

Actually ... I do play the piano ... accordian, violin, guitar, recorder, harmonica .... but not usually at the same time that I'm on the computer !

:D (lol)

Hi Mel, I too play the accordion, but never take it with me in the camper in consideration of my fellow campers :-D

How about you (?)

I don't take my accordian with me either, although I did see a chap on a campsite a good few years ago who had one and was playing it very well, it was lovely listening to him and it was after that that I decided to get one again - the one I'd had previously was a very large one and too heavy to use so I'd sold it. I did buy myself a 3/4 size acoustic guitar a couple of years ago but haven't taken it away ... yet. :-D

I have been known to play pianos in some stately homes etc, when it is permitted of course, or to sing in old churches etc ... fortunately it doesn't appear to put anyone off!!! :$ :D

When we were on a site in Germany last year a German lady was playing one and a few people joined her singing it was lovely to sit and listen :-D the only one we knew was Lilly Marlane (lol) it was the night Germany thrashed England :-( :$

Archived