Can't enter competitions

spospe

Yeah, we've all ganged up on you so you can't enter!!!! >:-)

Seriously, no, it does it to me occasionally, best bet is to leave it until the next day and have another go, that's what I did and didn't have a problem.

It's hardly worth your bothering. My wife and I win most of them anyway. Well we have won quite a few over the years and they are definitely worth entering with a reasonable chance of winning. Come to think of it we are off early next month for a week at Sandy Balls in the New Forest which we won at the end of last year.

Hi all, we have had some problems recently with some people not being able to enter competitions...i'm assured by our technical team that these problems have now been resolved so please let me know if this is not the case by emailing webhelp@warnersgroup.co.uk

Thanks, Mike

OAL Moderator - 2011-03-07 10:58 AMHi all, we have had some problems recently with some people not being able to enter competitions...i'm assured by our technical team that these problems have now been resolved so please let me know if this is not the case by emailing webhelp@warnersgroup.co.uk

Thanks, Mike

Spoil-sport ... we were winding Spospe up nicely there!!! :D

Archived