Eden Project

Bartonfolk

Guest pelmetman

Helligan Holiday Park which is right next to Helligan Gardens is good. We have stayed there a couple of times and you can walk down to Mevagissey. Its not far from the Eden Project and there is a bus stop outside the park but not sure if they go to the EP.

In preference I would prefer Helligan Gardens any day of the week to EP but in saying that I was glad we went there but wouldn't bother again.

Sue

There is plenty of parking for Motorhomes at Eden project, and always in our experience plenty of parking attendants, so if you stay a distcance away should be no problem.

If you wish to explore further afield, Carnon downs CS, just outside Truro is excellent and open all year. It also has frequent buses to both Falmouth and Truro, the latter has good connections to most of the main Cornish places - very useful as parking in most OCrnish towns is not easy, and indeed driving on many of the roads not good as they are quite narrow and busy....depends what size van you have of course!

Both Heligan and Eden are very interesting and of course very different, and i am not sure what the present position is, but at one time, I think you could get a discounted joint admission ticket.

I agree with the above, very easy to park motorhomes at the eden project, i needed to go back to the van several times to walk the dog etc., (dogs not allowed inside the EP) and it was very easy and comfortable. and well worth a visit, liked 'Lost gardens of Heligan' too. Ray

Guest pelmetman

Just a thought when we have visited the Eden Project and Lost Gardens Heligan I have got two for one vouchers from the Gardeners World Magazine, I think its either the April or May edition that they give away a booklet with lots of offers on gardens all around the UK.

Sue

Archived