Japenese Disaster.

vindiboy

Brian Kirby - 2011-03-15 6:16 PM
Vernon B - 2011-03-15 5:28 PM ............Think you might mean slide in the £ Judge - but we should have got used to that over the last sixty years especially when you're about to buy a continental 'van.

Since this topic is already off topic, I hope this will count as on topic (double negative and all that)!  :-)

I think Vernon has something here.  "The Judgemental effect in International Macroeconomics", or why does Sterling depreciate relative to other currencies, at the point of purchase of a motorised road-going accomodation unit priced in Euros?

Because they see him coming?  :-D

To be fair Brian I think it could be argued that in steering matters towards the price of motorhomes the good judge had got the thread back on topic

Guest JudgeMental
Brian Kirby - 2011-03-15 6:16 PM
Vernon B - 2011-03-15 5:28 PM ............Think you might mean slide in the £ Judge - but we should have got used to that over the last sixty years especially when you're about to buy a continental 'van.

Since this topic is already off topic, I hope this will count as on topic (double negative and all that)!  :-)

I think Vernon has something here.  "The Judgemental effect in International Macroeconomics", or why does Sterling depreciate relative to other currencies, at the point of purchase of a motorised road-going accomodation unit priced in Euros?

Because they see him coming?  :-D

Semantics dear boys...I have an exchange calculator on desktop so £ is always a constant in my world and the euro and other currencies moves about? pretty obvious what? :D

malc d - 2011-03-15 6:50 PM
Brian Kirby - 2011-03-15 6:32 PM I agree.  By the way, where is Japen?  I don't think I've come across it before.
Brian On my map it's about three inches east of North and South Career.

Was that the one just before retirement, or are you having difficulty with carer again?  :-)

Archived