Kia Picanto & A Frame

Guest peter

Guest peter

Has anyone on here had one fitted to their Picanto?. If so which one was it and is it o/k. The reason I'm asking, is that I've just bought a Picanto and want to A Frame it.

Thanks. Peter

Hi Peter,

While I was having my Suzuki Alto converted to A frame towing at Armitage Trailers I noticed that they were also doing a conversion to a Picanto, so they obviously have experience of converting this type of car.

As for their workmanship and suitability, then I have no complaints at all. It does exactly what I want it to. I did go for the A frame with jockey wheel, this means that you can move the car around a little with the A frame attached.

Hope this helps.

John & Anne.

Guest peter

Thanks for the replies folks. I was thinking of getting my Towbar fitted by Armitages anyway so will get the lot done in one place. I notice on their website that they have a pic' of a Picanto with A Frame fitted.

Thanks again for the endorsement. :D

Can also recommend Armitages. Excellent workmanship, good value and first class demonstration of what to do and what to look for. Reception is a bit scruffy but the staff and work is brilliant. They will also let you have a courtesy car. A good place to visit is Junction 32 - take your skis!

Archived