International MMM Superstar

antony1969

Thanks to all my fans out there who have remarked about my 2 starring roles in this months MMM magazine . I am available for personal appearances at a small cost and I shall be appearing in panto at one of Huddersfields top Working Mens Clubs at Christmas , Thankyou

Am sorry Dave , as you can appreciate I have signed a contract with Gay Manchester and those " Tasteful Art " shots are purely for that publication . However you can subscribe at local newsagents for said mag and trust me it makes for a very interesting read .

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2011-03-17 6:30 PM

Am sorry Dave , as you can appreciate I have signed a contract with Gay Manchester and those " Tasteful Art " shots are purely for that publication . However you can subscribe at local newsagents for said mag and trust me it makes for a very interesting read .

I'll have to leave it to my imagination then 8-) :$ :D

I was thinking having some tasteful art shots done of my naked body :D

With the tag line.........."You to could look like this if your not careful" (lol) (lol)

I think it would provide a useful health warning :D

Guest Tracker
CliveH - 2011-03-17 7:45 AM

Yep - but he is much smaller one now thanks to the cream (lol)

I am indebted to my learned friends for stirring it all up again!

Actually folks it was Clive's cream first and I only used it secondhand and Antony third hand after I sent it back to Clive.

You really don't want to know what it did for Clive - but some of his long postings may have resulted from incorrect application!

When you have finished Antony there are a couple of others on here who rate highly in the PITA stakes and who also need a dose or three!

Mention no names of course!

Archived