212f

Guest cheryl

im from aus i have a Electrolux 212f and didnt get manual or instuction book when caravan place changed our older fridge for this one

Guest Frank Gordon
All I can suggest, Cheryl, is you contact the Dometic (previously Electrolux) agent in your country. You can find contact details via the website www.dometic.com Fridge manuals can often be downloaded from the Dometic website, but there's nothing available for the RM 212 model - too long out of production I guess. As you own a 212, can you provide an answer to Alex Russell's knob-related question of 09/01/2006 please?

Guest Frank Gordon
Cheryl: The description I've been given of the RM 212's control system (see my latest reply to Alex Russell's posting) indicates that this model of fridge is a straightforward no-frills unit of the type that Electrolux was producing in the late-1980s/early 1990s. Just in case you can't obtain an instruction manual in your own country, you might try doing the following: Visit www.dometic.com and select Products, followed by Recreational Vehicle Equipment, followed by Refrigerators. On the bottom-right of the Refrigerators web-page you'll see a Replacement Models box. Click on this and you'll get a page with lists of model numbers. Downloadable manuals for Electrolux early-model fridges don't appear to be available. However, if you look on the right side of the web-page and select either the RM 4210 reference (if your own fridge has a manual push-button gas-ignition system) or RM 4211 LM (if your fridge has 12V electronic gas-ignition), then the downloadable manual for this later-model fridge should still be sufficiently relevant to your RM 212 to be useful. Not sure if it's easily available outside the UK but, if you want simple-to-follow technical information on leisure-vehicle appliances and systems, I can strongly recommend "The Caravan Manual" by John Wickersham (Haynes Publishing).

Guest Christopher Nicholas
Hi, I also have a RM 212 which i have purchased second-hand recently. Thanks for the information leading to a instruction manual replacing the RM 212, being the RM 4210. I have read the manual but am still unsure about one thing; can the RM 212 be in operation using gas while travelling? Any comments would be greatly appreciated Kind regards Chris

Archived