Inappropriate Presents

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Following on from my edible knickers confession :$

I thought it might be fun to find out other peoples faux pas :D

One more for the pot.................. Nearly 30 years ago and my first Christmas with Sue, James my younger brother bought Sue a left handed veg knife 8-) a veg knife was bad enough, but..................Sue's right handed (lol) (lol).................Things went down hill from then :D

Not so much inappropriate but given by default...

Dave, many many moons ago when I was an employee of her Majesty The Queen, (I was a Postman :D) , it's Christmas and a Lady came to her front door just as I was about to push her mail through her letterbox.

She's brandishing a box of chocs, how nice I think to myself. "Here you are" she says, "My friend has just given me these cherry brandy liquers and I can't stand the b****y things, you 'ave 'em".

Charming

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Martyn

Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2011-03-20 4:58 PM

Not so much inappropriate but given by default...

Dave, many many moons ago when I was an employee of her Majesty The Queen, (I was a Postman :D) , it's Christmas and a Lady came to her front door just as I was about to push her mail through her letterbox.

She's brandishing a box of chocs, how nice I think to myself. "Here you are" she says, "My friend has just given me these cherry brandy liquers and I can't stand the b****y things, you 'ave 'em".

Charming

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Martyn

Reminds me of when I used to work as a curtain fitter :D I often got a tip usualy a fiver or bottle of wine :D ......I once did a job for a greengrocer, and he gave me a large hand of bananas B-)

Archived