Aire at Gravelines

Bojitoes

Hi I am a bit confused! I have looked at previous postings and also the all the aires France book, I see 3 different GPS locations for the aire by the port. Could some kind soul reply with the definitive location as we want to stay there tomorrow night?

Many thanks

Bob

Hi ,there are two aires listed for Gravelines, one is a service Aire only (Water waste etc) the overnight Aire is off the D11 Rue de islandias, look for Rue de Port which leads onto the Aire the Gps I have is taken from the Microsoft Autoroute which is 50.59.15N 2.7.20E, have a look on Google earth if you have it if not why not download it ...its free,  Hope this is of some help,   Safe Journey.

Guest JudgeMental
Just have a look on google maps, you cant miss it? the road is called "Rue du port" right next to the water...

Guest peter
As they said and it's nice and quiet, plenty of space and not bad for walking. It's right adjacent to the marina moorings.

Hi All

Not used the Campsite Facilities, but during a visit last year there was some talk about having a Service Aire at the side of the Gendamerie off rue de L'Europe. The street is called rue de gendamerie

The Co-ordinates are: 50* 59' 35.97" N and 2* 7' 53.40" E.

It was only Pipes and wires last year, I wonder if it is finished?

Cheers

Tony

Thanks all for your help, we found it ok and stayed by the river last night. Had a walk into the town, ate in the hotel, quite expensive for quite ordinary food, but lots of it. Back home now, but why do I already have the need to gto off again?

Bob

Archived