battery

Suda

Hi Suda, depends if the old battery still works or not and holds it's charge. I am guessing you have a diesel engine and if it needs replacing best is a 95Ah AGM but will cost about £180.

A good compromise between budget and top notch would be a standard premiun quality 90h from Varta, Banner, Exide, Delphi. Around £100

A good budget would be a 88Ah from the likes of Numax, Lucas and a whole host of others around £80. Guestimating at prices.

I have experience of exide car batteries and have performed extremely well left for months without charging and done better than would have been expected.

An 017TE Exide X-Tra Plus should do the job for you - If you are diesel and if you need to a new battery.

If your battery has been charged occassionally by garage then it should be OK if it was in good condition start of the winter.

Thanks Brambles and IPS. I found your battery info really useful when I went to collect MH today. I didn't need new batteries but a long charge and home hook up then an outing at the end of the week should make them fine.

Archived