Menu

Experimental

launch browser

Type in the url you want..... or

Menu

Bookmarks

Choose one

Off you go......... :-D

Hi Poppy, mine for the main lives in a red leather amazon cover which protects it really well, sometimes I do take the kindle out when I am too tired to hold the cover and the kindle in bed (sounds terrible).

It's really tough and has an elastic cord that you flip from the back to the front to hold it all shut for transportation.

T5T

1footinthegrave - 2011-03-30 12:37 PM

Here's ours, excellent very high quality complete with stand. and supposed to be leather, £12, love a bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DURAGADGET-Genuine-Adjustable-Graphite-Generation/dp/B00423AT0C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301485002&sr=1-1

I bought the same one only in graphite and it was only £14.99 including postage. This was from Amazon too and I think it is great, also a sensible price.

I want to buy some French language books for it but they don't seem to be allowed on Amazon.fr.

So there are restrictions to what you can download than!

Patrica, I have french CD's( Learn French that is) that I can play in van while driving along. I guess you probably speak good French, so are wanting reading books in French?

PJay

Yes you guessed correctly. I was looking in particular for the French Scrabble dictionary but aother reading books would be good too. I can buy the dictionary but it is nearly £30 so I am not interested at that price! The French have very strict laws on purchases but it appears that I could buy another Kindle but not French language books to go with it. Bizarre!

Archived