FREEDOM, ERIBA OR OTHER SMALL CARAVAN WANTED

Guest Cass H.

Guest Cass H.
Looking for a small light caravan, preferably with loo,that we can tow with 1300 engine and store in our drive so not too long. Can view if not too far from East Anglia.

Hi,I have a Freedom Sunseeker 1992/ 400 caravan with awning, awning only used for 1 week from new last October, made from fibreglass, so can be towed by almost any car. I tow it with a 1. 1 Peugeot 106, 3+1 berth, with many extras. Good condition,£1600. The only thing is I live in the North yorkshire /Teesside Area. Can send u a couple of pics if u want to take a look.

Thanks for message. Could you send some pics, please, and also could you tell me overall length including A-frame, and anything else that's useful to know!.Many thanks. C.

Hi,the caravan is 3m10cm long + the A frame which is 1m 27cm,it is 2m wide.The weight is 630kg empty and 780 loaded.comes with an elect heater,gas bottle,awning,New set Plates glasses kives&fforks,new water filter, a new porta loo ground sheets and a toilet tent.

Guest Cass H.
Yes..rather a long way away but I make the overall length about 14ft 4in which is good for us. Could you please send pictures if poss as we have two dogs and need to consider the layout for sleeping arrangements!

Guest Cass H.
Yes..rather a long way away but I make the overall length about 14ft 4in which is good for us. Could you please send pictures if poss as we have two dogs and need to consider the layout for sleeping arrangements! Email DaveandCass@davedevlin.fsnet.co.uk

Archived