MMM magazines 2001 - 2010 up for grabs

BobD

starvin marvin - 2011-04-03 12:34 PM

Stick them in your recycle bin and watch the dustbin men struggle with it. It would make me smile.

Why post such a comment, especially as someone was making a genuine offer?

There seem to have been a number of unhelpful/insensitive and even crude comments on the forum recently. (I think in particularly of an obnoxious suggestion that someone made about using a dog walk.) Perhaps it is time for us all to show some consideration and respect. Many members make useful and helpful comments and these are of value.

BobD - 2011-04-02 5:49 PM

Having a clear out.

Last 10 years (2001 - 2010) of MMM available (FREE) to anyone willing to collect from Milton Keynes.

Please PM me if interested.

Hi Bob, and welcome to the forum.

I don't need the mags but I'm just impressed by the fact that you have been allowed to store 10 years of 'em !

That's what I call mens lib'

;-)

mel wood - 2011-04-03 1:38 PM

starvin marvin - 2011-04-03 12:34 PM

Stick them in your recycle bin and watch the dustbin men struggle with it. It would make me smile.

Why post such a comment, especially as someone was making a genuine offer?

There seem to have been a number of unhelpful/insensitive and even crude comments on the forum recently. (I think in particularly of an obnoxious suggestion that someone made about using a dog walk.) Perhaps it is time for us all to show some consideration and respect. Many members make useful and helpful comments and these are of value.

I missed the dog walk comment, was it funny?

Archived