mirrorguard

kartracer2003

Guest JudgeMental
jhorsf - 2011-04-02 10:13 PM

and you just happen to be ? the proprietor

So what? Thankfully we don't suffer the jack boot moderation on here that other forums exhibit in their greedy rush to control everything.... *-)

Guest Tracker

I don't think anyone on here would really object to a bit of publicity being gained by any business these days of tough trading conditions, but maybe with the benefit of hindsight it might have been better to be more open and say who you are in the actual posting rather than let it be discovered from a look at your profile?

Apart from that I don't see how a cover on a mirror will prevent the mirror and its mechanism from being smashed by the impact of a passing truck - just something else to replace surely and the lack of any pricing on the website makes me think they ain't gonna be cheap?

Wonderful thing, hindsight!

JudgeMental - 2011-04-03 11:13 AM

jhorsf - 2011-04-02 10:13 PM

and you just happen to be ? the proprietor

So what? Thankfully we don't suffer the jack boot moderation on here that other forums exhibit in their greedy rush to control everything.... *-)

its called spam, and is at best misleading people by not stating who you are this is why this person has been warned or Banned on most motorhome sites where he did not register as a trader

Archived