I think they are jealous

nightrider

Had a few of the family round for tea tonight, my wife and one or two of the females have passed the comment that my hair is getting rather long and that I should pay a visit to the barbers.

No chance, I think they are a bit jealous of my long wavy locks, bleached blond by the sun we have enjoyed just recently.

Just want to reduce a bit of weight off my tum and then buy a short leather jacket and some blue jeans and some sneakers then I will look like a young James Dean.

On the walls of my office I have several prints of the old iconic movie actors, James Dean, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, George Raft, Edward G Robinson, Humphry Bogart and James Cagney and one or two others.

These prints are actually worth a bit of money to movie buffs because I got them from the old Rialto cinema before it closed down and became a bingo hall, they are now collectors items.

The short leather jacket, white tee shirt, blue jeans, sneakers and white socks are all from my teenage years and of course ya have got to have bags of attitude, who can forget Marlon Brando in "On the waterfront" saying to his manager "I coulda bin a contender"

The only British movie on a par with that was "saturday night and sunday morning" with Albert Finney when he said "I'm out for a good time, all the rest is propaganda" incidently Albert went to my old school Salford grammar.

Ah Malcolm, spoken like a man.

Like you, I don't see any point of paying a Barber to take something away from me, when I have so little to start with.

Baldy me (lol) (lol) but then again if my hair didn't like where it was, I certainly ain't going to spend good money pesuading it to stay.

Guest pelmetman

Some people say I have a receeding hair line 8-) .........

Its not true :D ....................................

I have naturally low eyebrows (lol) (lol)

Archived