The forum will be down tomorrow

Just to let you know the new-look outandaboutlive website goes live tomorrow (Tuesday April 5).

Therefore, this website will be unavailable for at least a couple of hours during the day tomorrow.

This also means this forum will go down for a while - hopefully also just a couple of hours.

Thanks

Daniel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
1footinthegrave - 2011-04-04 5:21 PM

Let's all meet down the pub then, (lol)

No fear................. I might have to buy a round 8-)

Guest JudgeMental
Well I do hope with the new forum you are going to start charging for membership? and go for a more discerning membership.......what a lovely thought......

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2011-04-04 6:54 PM

Well I do hope with the new forum you are going to start charging for membership? and go for a more discerning membership.......what a lovely thought......

Are you trying to get rid of me Judge (?) :D

JudgeMental - 2011-04-04 6:54 PM

I would start looking now Judge, in case they do. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2011-04-04 7:18 PM

a fund for just causes.....

What a good idea.................retired poufe makers would be a start........ :D (lol)

mondo - 2011-04-04 7:48 PM

Is the editor going to delete all the "Being Gassed on an Aires/Site/M/Way threads

Oh No I've mentioned Gassing oops :D :D

What's all this about gassing, i haven't heard about this............. B-)

Guest pelmetman
Hopesy - 2011-04-04 7:52 PM

mondo - 2011-04-04 7:48 PM

Is the editor going to delete all the "Being Gassed on an Aires/Site/M/Way threads

Oh No I've mentioned Gassing oops :D :D

What's all this about gassing, i haven't heard about this............. B-)

Yeah!......... they're banning sprouts in campers (lol)

Guest JudgeMental
Seeing my idea of charging has become VERY popular from the amount of PM's I have recieved on the subject... I think as this is the BEST forum, the charges should be substantially more then the others? about £30-40 a year? then 50 p for every post payable by paypal with proceeds going to a mix of charities....That will weed out the dross

JudgeMental - 2011-04-04 10:49 PM

Seeing my idea of charging has become VERY popular from the amount of PM's I have recieved on the subject... I think as this is the BEST forum, the charges should be substantially more then the others? about £30-40 a year? then 50 p for every post payable by paypal with proceeds going to a mix of charities....That will weed out the dross

This would appear to be in line with our present lord and masters policies - only those of us that can afford it are allowed an opinion !!

There's not much in this world that is FREE.

SPEECH is one of them, and long may it continue!

Sorry a bit over the top, I'll get off my soapbox now. :-D

Guest Tracker

Perhaps to encourage a spirit of friendliness, anyone who initiates a personal attack on another member rather than addressing the topic, or related issues, being discussed could be issued with a yellow card from the moderators?

Cards to be boldly displayed next to the member's name, and three yellow cards for being needlessly nasty and it's automatically a month's suspension?

Not that I can think of anyone to whom that might apply!

Archived