The forum will be down tomorrow

Guest JudgeMental
some of us are rather more honest and direct with our criticism and not so long winded, underhanded and deviously pious as others......

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
OAL Moderator - 2011-04-05 1:41 PM

Hi, just to let you know the forum is going down now for an hour or two. See you on the new one shortly!

I think some members are already on, or have come from, 'the other side'!

Hi Dave

Good to have you back!  I've told our technical team about your post and they are going to look into your queries tomorow - if we've got a gremlin we'll get him sorted asap

If anyone else spots any other bugs in any site areas do please let us know - we've made lots of changes so there could be a couple that have sliped through the net on testing

Thanks

Amanda

Hi Dave,

I'm one of the developers helping Warners with this major upgrade...

We're actively working on multiple resolutions to the website. Please bear with us why we try our very best to get everything fixed for you and continue to post any issues that you may have.

We really want to hear from you and get everything fully functional A.S.A.P

Incidentally, I think we've just found out why people are not posting; it appears that the button to post replies (when not using the rich-text editor) was broken - our apologies.

Thanks again,

:-D

Guest pelmetman
Is it working now? as I keep trying :D..........................Ooh er it worked :D ..................thought I'd been evicted (lol)

Guest Tracker

There are probably some very good reasons why Dave was alone - but even his best friend wouldn't tell him!

Ah, good - it all seems to work - even the edit button - a most valuable tool for those of us who are grammatically and spellingly challenged!

Guest Tracker

Why? Do Specsavers have free overnight parking? You might need it if they keep you waiting as long as they did us - and still got the specs wrong - two lots - twice - the optical illusion was shattered - shoulda gone to Vision Express!

PS

The quote facility is not working?

On the other hand it will stop those who quote entire postings when they only reply to one line of it and it will be less for the rest of us to plough through again and again!

Every cloud has a silver lining - if you're an optimist

or

Every silver lining has a cloud - if you are a pessimist!

Just used the quote button to quote Lord Thornber but quoted text in the HTML quote things does not appear in reply box.

What I was going to say is text was too small for me before and agree now even smaller so I have to zoom in.

edit - seems quoting someone does not work for me anyway.

Hi again everyone,

Great to see that you can all post again now (sorry for the problems).

Please continue to post the issues you have and we'll look at hitting them for you throughout this week.

Thanks again for spending the time to find and point out these issues.

Guest Tracker

Thanks Splinx - appreciate your efforts on our behalf and hope to see little Splinxy smiling soon!

Can't grumble can we after all it is still free in spite of the rumblings of the doomers and gloomers!

Rich..!! Yer back, even your plug looks great. It was a bit scarey for a few minutes. Hey, I'm famous, Daniel speaking to me.... and also Amanda...what a lovely name, a great title song to by Boston. Think I'm falling in love again...Hah, spring is here, Tip Toe Through The Tulips.....Mm! Mmm! Mmmm! That's Where I'll Be.  :D :D

I'v found my emoticons again' but only by clicking on to the enable box.

Dave 

Archived