Dentures and big brother

Hopesy

I have all my own teeth, nothing surprising in that i hear you say. Well i take my dear old dad (85) shopping at Tesco once a week or so and my reward is that i get to put his shopping on my club card (for the tunnel ). Today i recieved some extra money off vouchers and when i opened the envelope i found that it was 50p off polygrip! Tesco's big brother system really does watch what you buy :-D *-) B-)

Guest Tracker

Clubcard only exists to gather and manipulate data about customers and it is cheaper and more cost effective for Tesco to gather info this way than by any other means.

We are doing them a favour by using it!

Tracker - 2011-04-04 8:11 PM

Clubcard only exists to gather and manipulate data about customers and it is cheaper and more cost effective for Tesco to gather info this way than by any other means.

We are doing them a favour by using it!

I don't use Tescos at all and only have a Nationwide Debit Card, when I get my Bank Statement,it's like a street map of where I've been, it wouldn't be difficult for any organisation to work out your habits from any card usage.

Talking of Tesco ...

Just going through my email and getting rid off all the circulars form the various stores etc, and noticed one from Tesco. I had a glance down to see if anything was worth getting excited about and noticed there was something amiss with one of the photo images they were using to promote bridesmaid dresses .... the girl on the left has had a black tooth painted in by someone - I hasten to add this is on the actual email, not something I've added!!!! :-D

Tesco.jpg.75e496ff02dbc2ed95639ec9cd64164b.jpg

Archived