Reporting from the trenches?

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Oooh er there's a lot of campers here 8-) .................Never seen so many in one place at the same time :D ......................Seen some real flash stuff............ even with a seperate wine fridge B-)

Guest pelmetman

Frigging hell 8-) ......................Bought me an ere in doors a drink , £6.50 for a pint and a glass of wine and they had the brass neck to serve it in plastic 8-) ...................that sobered me up from the two bottles of wine we drunk previous :D ..............so I thought I'd round the evening of proper with a bag of chips each B-) ..............................£2.50 for a bag of CHIPS!!!!!!.................bugger that we had one between us *-)

Can not afford to buy a new camper now :-D

But seriously I've done a few shows in my time but someone is taking the p*ss now >:-(

Guest JudgeMental
Mel B over on main forum has said that she cant find you there.........seems very upset. You may be on a promise there as she probably wants to try out the robustness of your soft furnishings :D

I did a couple of seasons running a catering wagon on shows, you wouldn't believe what it costs to have a unit at the shows, [Garden Shows these were ] the cost of the raw material, the logistics of getting the unit to the show in the first place, the time spent buying the raw materials, taco graphs needed for the units, freezer wagon to store the foodstuff in, staff to pay, fuel for the Gennies, Gas bottles to buy Etc Etc.Storage costs for the units when not at shows, I was only an employee and I made more money than the owners, £2 50 for chips, ????you had a bargain . :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

JudgeMental - 2011-04-16 10:16 AM

Mel B over on main forum has said that she cant find you there.........seems very upset. You may be on a promise there as she probably wants to try out the robustness of your soft furnishings :D

No chance, I just want to meet the chocolate lab and see if it melts in all the sun we're getting. :D

Archived