Servicing and repairs.

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Yesterday we had our van serviced and the cambelt replaced by Nick of Euroserv fame and his team at Eurotruck Hire, Leicester.

They know what they are about and whilst they don't have the glitz of a main dealer neither do their prices sting as much as a main dealer and they are very helpful and considerate.

I can thoroughly recommend the workmanship and the cost savings for us over Peugeot main dealer charges was about £300 - well worth a 150 mile round trip and a hire car (Enterprise) for the day.

Prices are individual depending on vehicle and if you contact Nick he will be happy to sort you out a fair deal.

Hi, just had motorhome service and mot done at Calder Valley Motorhomes at Ravensthorpe, W. Yorks. Excellent service throughout, Martin the owner has a tag-axle motorhome hisself so knows what is required. They service/test both cars and motorhomes but have a dedicated motorhome bay and can take large motorhomes. They will provide a courtesy car if required. Perhaps this will be handy for anyone in the W.Yorks. area. Cost will vary from vehicle to vehicle and it was not the cheapest quote I received but having confidence in the work done is worth it. All wheels removed and brakes cleaned/all parts cleaned and greased including stabillisers. First time I have used these people, having had them recommended but will certainly take my car and use them again.

Archived