ATM at Peterborough

Don Madge

I've lifted the following from the Motorhome Facts site

"Hi folks

Please be aware that there is a chance that if you used the ATM by the arena to draw cash while you were at the Peterborough Show that your credit/debit card has been cloned - check your bank accounts for transactions to make sure they are your transactions and not fraudulent.

I was contacted by my bank due to two large transactions (totalling nearly £1000) being noted on Monday 19th - definitely not mine and a fraud investigation is now under way.

Please check your accounts if you did draw cash from that ATM - I may just have been unlucky, but better sure than sorry.

Keith (Sprokit)"

Guest peter
That's a stroke of luck. We were going to use it and decided not to bother as it is a Lynx machine and carries a surcharge. A very big one to some people by the look of it, if Don's rip off is anything to go by. Thanks for the heads up Don and hope you get it sorted to you satisfaction.

peter - 2011-04-21 9:25 PM

That's a stroke of luck. We were going to use it and decided not to bother as it is a Lynx machine and carries a surcharge. A very big one to some people by the look of it, if Don's rip off is anything to go by. Thanks for the heads up Don and hope you get it sorted to you satisfaction.

It wasn't Don - it was Keith.

;-)

Archived