Leisure battery

imboulton

Please can somebody help me get rid of my headache, I have a 2002 Fiat Rapido 772 and for some reason cannot find the whereabouts of the leisure battery. The Rapido user guide just tells me it is in a battery box (typical French info).

Rapido (generally) put the batteries in sensible places for servicing, so I would look for a box of some description witha lift off lid.

In my 709, the battery was under the bed in a box witha lid witha finger (lifting) hole in it.

If all else fails, you could try asking Rapido @ Wokingham for their advice. (Like most Rapido owners, they do get confused with which model number is which :-o )

Rgds

aultymer - 2011-05-02 5:08 PM

My Rapido has a tall outside locker at the back and the LB is under a rubber mat on the floor.

I havent found the engine battery after 2 years!!

Under the mat under the passengers feet ??????

Rgds

Thanks for your input, this was where my local dealer suggested. So up comes carpet found screw plated cover and on removal discovered it was access to the fuel tank senders. So no joy there.

Am awaiting reply from Rapido dealers, Wokingham, failing that will do a quick course in french.

Regards and have a good season

Archived