Hymer Parts

david1949

Guest JudgeMental
If they are anything like trying to get hold of Euramobil parts I wish you al the best *-)

Give us an idea of what you are looking for and somebody may be able to help. Some of the parts on my Hymer are common to other vans eg the electric step is almost identical to an Omnistor step. My wipers are from Volvo. I can get some parts from CAK Tanks, and yet a bit on my suspension cannot be supplied by Hymer, AlCo or Hymer as they all claim it is not their part despite pictures showing it is fitted.

You could try the Hymer Club International as they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Movera are part of Hymer, any German dealer will probably get the parts for you, & Hymer parts usually only take a few days to get from the factory however shipping cost may out way the saving . Also worth emailing Hymer I think they will supply direct.

Campirama in Belgium will get the parts for you but I will say they are not the most organised of companies, we order parts from them then pick them up when we go over.

hi, I had to buy a new door handleand lock for my hymer B544, hymer UK wanted 450 pounds for it, after a bit of internet action got the handle and lock for 125 pounds, turned outy to be the same as used on a swift caravan.

michael

Guest JudgeMental
Is the sink Hymer specific...probably not .post a picture and maybe someone can help

The unit that the sink is on is a swing wall shower so you swing the wall round and take the 4 screws out from the back that hold the sink take the sink away from the wall and replace it as for posting a photo of i don't know how to re size the photo for the attachment have tried before and gave it up in the end but thank,s for your help.

Guest JudgeMental
david1949 - 2011-05-07 11:23 AM

The unit that the sink is on is a swing wall shower so you swing the wall round and take the 4 screws out from the back that hold the sink take the sink away from the wall and replace it as for posting a photo of i don't know how to re size the photo for the attachment have tried before and gave it up in the end but thank,s for your help.

save pic to your desktop. right click. select "send to" choose smallest size and drag this back to you desktop where it will give you the choice to replace bigger image..then use this smaller image :-D

Archived