They sent my census form back

donna miller

I've just had my census form returned,

In answer to the question,......................

'Do you have any Dependants?',

I put,.............................. 'Asylum seekers, gypos, smack heads, unemployable

benefit scroungers, the cast of The Jeremy Kyle Show, Northern Rock, the BBC, the Government, RBS and half of effing Eastern Europe!'

... Apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer

donna miller - 2011-05-10 4:09 PM

I put,.............................. 'Asylum seekers, gypos, smack heads, unemployable

benefit scroungers, the cast of The Jeremy Kyle Show, Northern Rock, the BBC, the Government, RBS and half of effing Eastern Europe!'

... Apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer

:D :D :D Spot on! :D :D :D

Guest Tracker
jhorsf - 2011-05-12 5:36 PM

But men can fake a whole relationship

Speak for yourself - I couldn't - nor would I if I could!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tracker
josie gibblebucket - 2011-05-22 9:54 AM

What is that you are holding in your hand Tracker? On your photo I mean ;-)

It's a sink plug Nicola, one that I 'liberated' from a hotel in Angouleme!

Having stayed in three different hotels in as many nights - all without sink plugs in their bathrooms - whilst on the way home from Spain by car I asked for and was given a shiny new sink plug by a gorgeous lady receptionist who spoke no English.

It was fun while it lasted explaining what I wanted as I speak no French - but a quick visit to the cloakroom with her - accompanied by some hilarity - soon clarified what I needed!

I was so proud to have my very own new sink plug that I had my photo took whilst wearing my favourite Matalan shirt.

Some folks have been very rude about my lovely plug - and my equally lovely shirt - but I like them and being a sensitive soul I can be very hurt by unkind comments!

Guest Tracker
art338 - 2011-05-22 10:18 PM

Perhaps MelB was right after all.

That'll be a first but I suppose it had to happen sooner or later???????????????????????

Archived