Where can we get a T@B ?

Guest blogjob

Guest blogjob
Where can we get a T@B ? FOLLOWING a horrendous accident last year our car and caravan were written off and I have been left partially disabled and unable to work. Both my wife and I feel that towing and the on-site manual manoeuvring of a normal-sized caravan will be completely beyond our capabilities. We are planning to purchase a Mazda Bongo campervan conversion, which is small enough to be our daily transport, but is too small for the month-long trips that we are planning. What we want is a micro caravan. The Little Guy, Danbury Teardrop and Pod are all too small. We want a T@B, but unfortunately cannot find any info on this 'van - even the website mentioned in the October 2005 issue does not seem to exist. Can you help with info about dealers in England or English speaking dealers in Europe. We would be very grateful for any help you can give us to source this ' van. G. Pearson,

Guest rachel hat
We are sorry to hear about your accident, but I am glad it hasn’t put you off caravanning. The website for T@B is actually now www.tabme.de Otherwise, a UK dealer for T@B is Catterick Caravans, Catterick Bridge, Richmond, North Yorkshire DL10 7JB Tel: 1748 818391 Web: www.catterickcaravans.com

Archived