Happy CLOWNS

Petra

After perservering with our Autotrail for the last 6 months we could not stand things falling off and not working every time we went out. So we have gone back to our beloved Chausson's, We might be CLOWNS but we are happy CLOWNS. (Chausson Lover and Other Wandering Nutters)

Guest Tracker
lennyhb - 2011-05-17 6:03 PM

When has a British manufacturer ever made a van that doesn't fall to bits or leak? >:-)

Autosleepers (pre any takeovers or mergers) and Autocruise (pre Swift)! Progress eh??

I agree.

My swift kontiki has had its fair share of problems, all minor however which i have fixed myself because its easier.

I will buy a european made motorhome next time, i'd like a Burstner Elegance, but hey !!!

If the british motorhome industry isnt careful it will go the same way as the british car industry did, ie , out of existance.

I run my own business and if i treated my customers the same i wouldnt have any work now.

Our Cavarno, made by Horizons in Tamworth, has been fine for over three years, 43000 miles, and well over 150 nights away.

A couple of screws on a hinge worked loose during the last trip, and I've just had to re-do some sealant where the shower tray had distorted slightly with use (after 300 showers!).

Falling apart? Never! British workmanship as it used to be.

Petra - 2011-05-17 5:13 PM

After perservering with our Autotrail for the last 6 months we could not stand things falling off and not working every time we went out. So we have gone back to our beloved Chausson's, We might be CLOWNS but we are happy CLOWNS. (Chausson Lover and Other Wandering Nutters)

Welcome to the club Petra, although your version of the name seems as if you're having an affair with it and strangers too! :D

Archived