Reich E box battery switch

Zyroman

Hi, I am sure I have seen on a forum that the E box has a switch that you use to select the battery type you have. Went down to the van at the weekend to have a look at mine and cannot see a switch anywhere, having just bought two new leisure batteries I want to make sure they are well looked after. I did look on Reichs website and they only seem to show a mark 2 version. My van is on a 2005 plate.

Thanks for the reply Jon, I am afraid mine doesn't look like the one pictured, it is black and I would say shallower than the one pictured, nothing seemed to indicate a model number but the serial number is 017416.

Afraid I give up on this. I have found your unit, and it does not appeat to have a selection for battery type but I honestly cannot tell.

I think the part number is 526-200011 and will be called an Art Number on the serial number label I suspect.

Hi all

I believe this is the same version of the E-box as I have in my Burstner from 2007.

If so, you will find the switch for lead-acid/lead-gel batteries at the back of the unit (where the mains is connected).

Burstner MegaVan

Archived